.. Integrated Marketing Agency
Many businesses use an integrated marketing agency such as Ketchup Marketing to deliver their marketing communications and measure success; here are ten of the most popular reasons our clients chose us:
- Ketchup employs experts! We work together in a cohesive manner – giving expertise across different forms of marketing – something which is less easy with a marketing department of one or two people.
- We are cost effective – a group of experts working within a budget for an agency have the experience and knowledge to ensure that budgets are spent wisely and not over-stretched, for the maximum effect.
- Access to marketing tools and software – there are a number of tools which can be used to make a task easier/quicker. An agency will already have these tools at hand and will require no training which takes up both time and money, meaning that your business gets the results quicker.
- Time management is an essential part to the effective marketing of any business, and an integrated marketing agency can work quickly and effectively, knowing that time management is important.
- Integrated marketing agencies have the ability to contract the best marketers across all fields when needed. It means that you get a group of excellent, passionate and talented marketers giving you a cohesive outcome.
- A marketing agency is dedicated to working with you and your business and know that failure to get a good outcome could result in loss of work for them, at Ketchup we love metrics!
- Knowledge led – with numerous software solutions available (for example email sending software) your marketing agency will be able to advise the best fit for you and your budget.
- With excellent time management, brings a certain degree of flexibility. So if an emergency occurs or a deadline needs to be met, an integrated marketing agency can response and deliver results when required. Ask us about our Royal PR project ..
- Your agency will have experience across a variety of industries and sectors, this knowledge is transferable to your project / business
- A good agency will be honest about expected outcomes and will challenge the client
For most businesses it’s cost effective to use one agency, have a dedicated strategist / project manager working for you. Executing marketing plans and tracking costs and results.
For more information about integrated marketing agencies and how we can help you, get in touch today!