April 25, 2017 9:45 am
.. Integrated Marketing Agency
Many businesses use an integrated marketing agency such as Ketchup Marketing to deliver their marketing communications and measure success; here are ten of the most popular reasons our clients chose us:
- Ketchup employs experts! We work together in a cohesive manner – giving expertise across different forms of marketing – something which is less easy with a marketing department of one or two people.
- We are cost effective – a group of experts working within a budget for an agency have the experience and knowledge to ensure that budgets are spent wisely and not over-stretched, for the maximum effect.
- Access to marketing tools and software – there are a number of tools which can be used to make a task easier/quicker. An agency will already have these tools at hand and will require no training which takes up both time and money, meaning that your business gets the results quicker.
- Time management is an essential part to the effective marketing of any business, and an integrated marketing agency can work quickly and effectively, knowing that time management is important.
- Integrated marketing agencies have the ability to contract the best marketers across all fields when needed. It means that you get a group of excellent, passionate and talented marketers giving you a cohesive outcome.
- A marketing agency is dedicated to working with you and your business and know that failure to get a good outcome could result in loss of work for them, at Ketchup we love metrics!
- Knowledge led – with numerous software solutions available (for example email sending software) your marketing agency will be able to advise the best fit for you and your budget.
- With excellent time management, brings a certain degree of flexibility. So if an emergency occurs or a deadline needs to be met, an integrated marketing agency can response and deliver results when required. Ask us about our Royal PR project ..
- Your agency will have experience across a variety of industries and sectors, this knowledge is transferable to your project / business
- A good agency will be honest about expected outcomes and will challenge the client
For most businesses it’s cost effective to use one agency, have a dedicated strategist / project manager working for you. Executing marketing plans and tracking costs and results.
For more information about integrated marketing agencies and how we can help you, get in touch today!
April 10, 2017 3:00 pm
For any business, marketing management is one of the most important aspects of the day to day running of your business. It is also one of the most complicated for people who aren’t marketers and often neglected. Typically businesses open centred on the skill of one or 2 people, for example, when a new florist shop opens, the owner is usually a qualified florist (rather than a qualified marketing professional). At Ketchup, we believe that a clear marketing plan is crucial to the longevity of your business.
It is essential for the growth of any business to have a marketing strategy to attract new customers and make people aware that you exist and then to remind them to buy from you. Marketing also allows you to understand your customer better as you learn what marketing works better for you, and gives you an excellent opportunity to communicate with your customers.
Marketing management involves managing the whole marketing aspect of the business. It means planning, executing, reviewing and analysing the effectiveness of a campaign, keeping up to date with the online marketing efforts. Marketing managers must understand customers, be creative, meet deadlines and also do effective marketing! It is a big task and one that can have a significant difference on the effectiveness of your business.
This is why marketing management is so important. There are many aspects that need to be updated, added, co-ordinated or reviewed at any time, as well as overseeing a single project as well as ongoing campaigns.
A marketing manager will usually work with a team of marketers – including copy writers, website designers, digital marketing experts, publishers, PR agencies, printers etc. as well as having to communicate to the board of directors or business owners.
Whilst it is useful to be able to perform well all aspects of the marketing tasks, the skill set of being a marketing manager is a little different to that of a marketer. It is more about organisation, communication and cooperation.
With so many different skills needed both in the management and in the execution of the marketing plan, many businesses chose to use the services of an integrated marketing agency to ensure consistency and return on investment.
Ketchup is owned by Michelle Jone a qualified marketer with over 20 years of experience, our team also include fully qualified strategists, copy writers, graphic designers and web build experts, view the team here.
For more information about marketing management get in touch today.